Monday, February 8, 2010

Maybe I dont like bread that much?

Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. I know I did, I had bread for the 1st time since my liquid diet! I was a little afraid to eat it, thinking it would get stuck, but I remembered by nutritionist saying “you can’t be afraid to eat certain foods, you have to try them and see if they work for you”. So I went to Subway for lunch while I was at school Saturday. I was unprepared with my own lunch and I had to eat something. I got the crab meat salad sandwich since I can’t yet have raw veggies. I only at about 2/3 of the bread that was on the sandwich because it just seemed like too much bread to be eating. Anyway everything went down fine! However, bread is not something I will be eating too frequently. It just seemed like too much work. I had to eat sooooo slow and stop in between. I mean I do that any way but this was even slower. It was too much of a chore to eat.
So this week I will be trying to cut my eating off at 8pm (at least 3 hours before bed) AGAIN. I tried that last week and it didn’t work out so well. I will also strive to get my 64 ounces of water in each day……….where’s my water bottle??

No comments:

Post a Comment