Tuesday, February 9, 2010

No Restriction!

Ok, I think I can officially say I have “No Restriction”. It seems that all of my swelling has gone down and I can eat a lot more now. This is really scary for me because I am an over eater. I heard about this happening so I am not surprised, but because I have had some restriction up until now, I thought, well maybe this won’t happen to me. Yeah right!


Even though I am not eating huge portions, I am eating a lot more. Yesterday, I reached 1200 calories! I have not had that many calories in one day since surgery. Of course all the foods I ate were “lap band friendly” but wow, I ate a lot. For dinner I had 12 oz of food (1 cup cream of wheat and ½ cup steamed veggies). After I ate it I thought to myself, didn’t the nutritionist say she never wanted me to eat more than 4oz?? Yes she did. I can’t imagine eating only 4 oz and feeling satisfied. Hopefully all of this will change once I receive my fill on 2/25…..well wish me luck today, I would like to stay under 900 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment